Sunday 7 August 2011

Swift Half SWIFTS update - 7th August 2011

  • Just a quickie for now but in case you weren't aware (by following the action on my images website, where I've been embedding my video clips all summer) - all our swifts have now left the roof and are heading to the congo for the autumn, winter and most of the spring.
  • The adult female was the last to leave, a week ago today (see update below).
  • A round-up of this summer's swift-events can be found on my website, along with a thankyou video and a link to all my clips, always available on you tube.
  • Anna and I go on holiday soon, but before that we move house and I start a new job in a new office - you can understand I'm a little short of time right now!
  • Our time at "Swift Half" is swiftly coming to an end - but before we leave this lovely old (decrepit!) house and all its wildlife - I'll write a gurt big blog post (sometime this week) on what wildy-life adventures we've had here.
  • But thats all for now grapple fans....

No comments:

Post a Comment