Wednesday 6 April 2011

URGENT UPDATE - COMPUTER FAILURE

  • I'm sorry to say that like last year (when the motherboard on our processor decided to burn out a week before the swifts fledged) we have a computer problem this year also.
  • Last night our c-drive became very heavily infected with viruses - and our computer has had to go to rehab to be fixed.
  • I am not using our PC to post this and will not post again until our home PC is back up and running.
  • We desperately hope we don't have to wipe our hard drive again (twice in less than a year), but I guess thats what we may have to do - time will tell.
  • As I write this there are maybe 17 days before my swifts return, so we have a little time to get things working again, but as for how long any remedy may take - who knows? It could be fixed today, or could take two weeks.
  • Please bear with me - I hope to be back on line and bringing you swift videos soon.
  • Thanks, TBR.

No comments:

Post a Comment