Sunday 30 January 2011

Swift Half update - 30th January 2011

  • Another quickie - I've managed to procure a cheap DVD recorder (which can record and play multi format discs, and accept AV and USB feed) - and I've hooked it up to the swift nest cam.
  • As I've already mentioned before - I do not intend to broadcast a live web feed this year (as the free website I used for broadcast destroyed any quality of footage and lost the sound).
  • I do however, intend to upload much higher quality short videos of any nesting swifts onto my youtube account. I'll either provide hyperlinks to the videos on youtube from this blog, or even embed them.
  • The first test (including me saying "Hellloooo and a little movement from 0:42) can be seen below.
  • ROLL ON APRIL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment