Saturday 24 July 2010

Swift Half EMERGENCY news - 24th July 2010

  • If you've wondered where I've been for the last 8 or so days, or for that matter, where the live web feed of our swifts have been during that time - well... our computer fried 8 days ago, and its taken the full 8 days to sort the issue.
  • Both the motherboard and hard drive blew up and we've lost everything that wasn't backed up.
  • Luckily that did not include my photos and our important files, which were all backed up externally. But all our programs, including the third "Black Rabbit" book, lightroom and photoshop were all lost. When I get a chance I'll reinstall everything and start work on the book again.
  • As for the Swifts - well, I have big news on our beautiful birds - I will reveal all when I get a moment later this weekend.
  • Many apologies for the lack of swifts on this site for the last 8 days - the most important 8 days of all over the last 3 months. Anna and I have been watching the family on our little tv and recorded some excellent footage, which in due course, I'll turn into a DVD and upload onto my youtube site, so you'll not have missed anything.
  • Thanks for your patience - A proper "Swift Half" update (and general (county) update) will appear some time this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment