Wednesday 7 July 2010

Photo of month (June 2010)

June was one of my busiest months ever for photography, but I reckon the photo below was the best I took in that month. The choice may surprise some - I did not choose my photo of the elephant hawk moth sitting on my wrist that the beeb showed on this year's springwatch but a spectacular sunset instead - witnessed on one of our (Anna and myself) badger watching trips in June.

RED SKY AT NIGHT (3)

All my photographs of the month can be enlarged (and seen in flickr) by clicking them.
If you want to see all photographs of the month lined up - click on the "photo of the month" tag in my huge list of tags on the front page of this blog, or click HERE.

I'll try and remember to post my photo of the month (July 2010) at the beginning of August, rather than in mid October!

No comments:

Post a Comment