Saturday 3 April 2010

Introduction

I have set up a very basic blog to enable me to publicise my wildlife & photography activity in a simple to use, one stop fashion.

Some visitors might remember my old blog - "BLUE GREY".
This blog will differ from that as there will be no regular posting, just the odd bit of current TBR news (be it photography or wildlife-based) and a series of easy to use links.
These links will be to my regular websites and sites that any followers of TBR might like to use - i.e. a link to my flickr site (for all my photographs), a link to my flickr profile (from there visitors can visit my blurb book site to preview and purchase any of my books), a guestbook for visitors and eventually (with luck) a link to any wildlife camera I have online at Swift Half.

This blog is currently under construction.

Thanks, TBR.

No comments:

Post a Comment