Saturday 3 April 2010

Introduction part two

The basic site is up and running now with most links, badges and widgets in place.

  • To visit my flickr site (and see all my photos) use the visitors link to the right.
  • To preview &./or buy one of my books, use the badges at the foot of this page
  • To view my commended photo in last years BWPA awards, use the visitors link
  • To view and buy handykam products (all my nestbox and garden cameras come from this wonderful family company) click the affiliated badge
  • To view my youtube channel (which I will start adding to again) click the large badge at the foot of this page.

  • Please use the general links - I use many of them myself - for example BWARS and the spider ID site are second to none in my opinion.

  • Still to come - a live feed of any swift nesting activity at our house "Swift Half" (May 2010 onwards), guestbook, brief TBR news and photo of the month (linked to Flickr).

Thanks.

TBR (Doug Mackenzie Dodds).

No comments:

Post a Comment