Sunday 27 February 2011

Swift Half update - 27th February 2011

  • A big day here at Swift Half, at least electronically - as my last day of pro membership at my flickr site is upon me after a little over three years of being utterly addicted to that forum.
  • It is certainly a wonderful photographic community, but as I've blogged here at least once before, its time for me to move on (at least in terms of what sites I pay to use!)
  • If anyone from flickr is viewing this blog for the first time, welcome! It's me (TBR!) - this is where you'll find out what I'm up to and on my own personal photographic website, you'll see some photographs that you might recognise?! I've not had too much time to really get that website off the ground yet, but thats another reason for me to leave flickr.
  • Anyway -big change for me, something of a wrench to be honest, but all's good...
  • As for the Swift Half update, not much to report this week - a very mixed week weather-wise.
  • The damson buds are just about turning green.
  • The daffodils bloomed weakly yesterday.
  • Counted fourteen palmate newts in the pond last night (mostly males) - I think there will be at least twenty in total - possibly a couple of dozen (as I only made a quick count of newts I could see quickly).

No comments:

Post a Comment