Saturday 30 October 2010

Swift Half update - 30th October 2010












  • This autumn has turned out to be the best I can remember in terms of vivid colours on the local foliage - deep crimsons, bright oranges and burnt yellows all over the gaff. Fruit, nuts and berries are in massive abundance too - it really is very spectacleeear round 'ere.
  • I've never heard so many redwing and fieldfare coming in for the winter either - huge numbers of them are arriving to gorge themselves on all our berries...

  • The photo which looks like a fire, added to this post is of one of the trees on our road, lit up by a sodium lamp at night. I've jogged the camera deliberately to get some movement in the shot, as it was a still night with no breeze - the effect I was after.

  • I've included a few photos I took this morning, in the dark, of our cats - posing nicely for me and then getting bored - so having a little furry scuffle on the landing... More images can be found on my images website.

No comments:

Post a Comment