Friday 7 May 2010

Swift half news - 7th May 2010

  • Both swifts still in roof - its a real shame that the camstreams footage any viewer sees really is terrible quality compared to my direct link to the roof space. I put what I see on the computer next to the embedded camstream footage (on this site or the camstream site) and the quality just does not compare - I can see every feather detail on the swifts - but on the camstreams feed - its so much softer and blurry. You get what you pay for I suppose - and this camstream site was free!
  • Malu (male kitten) has done something to his left eye - bloodshoot, bit squinty - we'll call the vets tomorrow morning if it doesn't improve overnight.
  • 14 bee holes sealed now, and 14 bees still visible in other (unsealed) holes in the bee post - like I've said before - an incredible success this year!
  • Very small (juvenile) newt seen in pond for first time tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment