Tuesday 20 April 2010

General (county) news - 20th April 2010

  • Airspace over UK opened again for the first time in over 5days. I saw 4 planes this afternoon!
  • I know a lone swift (my favourite bird of all) was reported in Berkshire yesterday, so my eyes and ears (?!) are peeled now for the homecoming!
  • My sister let me know today that the swifts are in Paris and have been for a day
  • A pal from Jersey also told me today that he saw three swifts pass through the island today.
  • I am ready...

  • NB. A friend of mine in Ireland has sent me a link today (after airspace was tentatively opened over the UK again) to watch live plane radar on the web. The site is a little slow, but I thoroughly recommend it. Click HERE or use the 24hr flight radar (live) link in my "general interest links" to the right of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment